Skip to main content

Memorydex crafting

 In recent years, I have done enormous amounts of small cards, which I have particularly in the context of the summer camps around the world have sent summer camp with friends. Some of the cards I made myself, but I've noticed the cards but disappear somewhere over time, because I have not had any of those fixed storage slots. I have tried to look for this storage solution to this problem. 

On Instagram and Pinterest, there have been one of the more stunning cards against me, with small holes at the bottom. After researching the matter, I noticed that the memory cards in question were and that, in addition to everything else, such a handy storage solution could be purchased for them. That's where the idea came from, though I matured for a while before I decided to give it a try. 

Through the Bible Journal Love site, I had received the bases of memorydex cards as freebies, so I decided to print a template for myself as a card template. I thought I’d try to do it first and see if I can make these cards work for myself before I go to order ready-made card templates for anything. I made a few cards and remembered that somewhere I had also seen the instructions for making the rack, so nothing more than crafting. 

The rack I made is actually a box and the instructions I went to do were in English. It wasn’t a problem, as I happened to find an inch in my home that allowed me to make my box just the right size. Making the actual cards was no different from the cards I made except that the size of the card was a little bigger and for storage in the box you had to mainly take into account not to decorate too much over the edges of the cards to fit in the box on the rails. 

Making Memorydex cards I found to be as fun and enjoyable as other cards. In addition, around these cards, I had repeatedly seen a challenge during 2020, somewhere one card was made each week. Unfortunately, there was no similar challenge for this year, but I still thought about going out each week to make one card and thus put together the relevant moments of the weeks into one bundle. 

These cards have material for many. Someone can gather devotional material, another collects Bible verses, a third gathers a year with these in a package. In addition, these cards are collected and even made into a recipe archive. Actually, only the imagination is the limit.

Comments

Popular texts

Camp Wanna Craft 2019 - memories

It's been a while since Camp Wanna Craft. I'm in early autumn returned to the camp many times and moods reflected on all of them , with whom I came to have spent time in the camp . Even though my camp mates were around the world and I used to use English, I felt I was part of something bigger. I stayed in a cabin of coffee around the campfire camp and had the opportunity to experience it in the best company possible. During the camp I got to participate in different lessons and try new things. I was able to sit down with others and play different games. The word game, which always continued with the last letter of the previous word, was probably one of our cabin's most popular games. We also played a big cushion war and compared words in different languages. Best of all! Coffee, tea and hot cocoa were almost always available. Together with my cabin mate we had to wonder how to get the bear out of the cabin. We tried to lure her away with the hijan

Camp Wanna Craft 2019 - Campbook

Finally, I dared to start the camp book. I did not dare to start earlier when I wanted all the June things in the same decks. But now that the camp handbook was published, I knew how to go to build a handbook for June. I chose a thick, soft cover notebook. It is a good base for June. I decided to start filling it with camp related issues. When the first book is opened, a page will come up to find out whose the booklet is. Then there is a calendar showing all the live shows of the camp. On the same page as the calendar, I still got the Camp Reset bucket list last summer.  Since this manual is intended specifically to collect memories and thoughts, and to take advantage of the camp variously manual and spring Playbook sections, I made myself a page where I can see all the cabins in which I am involved. After this page I have to reserve space for every cabin to get the best memories of the cabin.  That's where it leaves, and luckily it can't be completed at once. It

Camp Wanna Craft 2019 - Preparing for the camp

I'm thinking a lot about the camp and prepare for it, what can I actually do in advance in favor of the camp. I looked quickly at the supplies list when it was first released. but then it remained. Because the cupboards are full of booklets and notebooks, and I find several Carpe Diem A5-sized covers, I didn't think about buying anything new for camping or junk journalism. I think that sometimes it is good to use ready-made stocks off that I have gathered over the years. The cabinet has also stickers for every occasion and washeja, which I have gathered a few years ago. I must admit that I am glad that I was able to go on a shopping hysteria. Currently, the only craft for my purchase is project life cards. But I would probably have bought it without a camp.    How do I prepare for the camp if I don't buy supplies?   I have found myself cabin, visited some interesting and great conversations. I have received a taste of camp life by pa